Terms and Conditions
1. Your Account
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Apply2 Ltd reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content
3. Access to the Apply2Medicine website
4. Licence for Website access
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior express written consent.
5. Our contract
Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as being shipped do not form part of that contract.
Where a deadline is agreed to provide a particular service, this is reliant on the client providing us with the necessary requested information via email and by telephone. Failure to do this in a prompt and reasonable manner, within the agreed timeframe, will result inyou breaching the agreementand Apply2 Ltd will not be held responsible for the failurein meeting theoriginally agreed deadline.
6. Pricing of services and products
7. Limitations of use of this website and products/services purchased from it
8. Electronic communications
9. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
10. Information contained within this website, guidance documents and services provided
Please note we are unable to fabricate or falsify information included in any of the editing services offered.
Although Apply2 Ltd ensure that all services delivered are of the highest quality, we cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any application made using an application or prose editedby Apply2 Ltd.
11. Links to other websites
12.Events beyond our reasonable control We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
13.Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
14.Governing law and jurisdiction These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Termination of services Throughout the course of us providing our services to you if you fail to contact us after 28-days despite our best efforts to make contact with you by telephone, postal letter and email we will assume that you no longer require our services and deem our services to be delivered to your satisfaction.
16. Customer services and complaints procedure Apply2 Ltd is commited to delivering a high quality level of customer service and we strive to respond to all complaints within seven days of receipt. In the event of a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Cancellations made by clients four weeks or more prior to the Course a full refund of the course fees less an administration fee of £50 per course will be made. For cancellations made by clients less than two weeks before the start date of the course no refund of fees will be made. We urge clients to arrange fully refundable travel arrangements as we cannot be held liable for non-refundable travel tickets. We would also like to clarify that in order for delegates to receive a certificate of attendance they must attend any given course in entirety. If delegates fail to notify Apply2 Ltd of their attention not to attend the course, no refund will be given and options to transfer to an alternative date will also not be available.
Please note that we will endeavour to move a delegate from their original course date to a future course date if we are given more than four weeks notice. If you request to move course dates within four weeks of a given course we will only be able to accomodate this if we are able to substitute your place with another delegate.There will be a £50 administration fee. We also reserve the right to move course dates and venues.
For booking of 1-2-1 sessions, refunds or date transfers cannot be made as the facilitators will have booked time off to accommodate for this together with incurring fees for room bookings.
Force Majeure. Apply2 Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity [or telephone service], and no other Party will have a right to terminate this Agreement in such circumstances.
17. Books By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of a book within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase of a book within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will require notification of this in writing to enable us torefund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
The specification detailed on the website including without limitation price, format, extent, number of illustrations, and month of publication, was as accurate as posssible at the time the catalogue was compiled. Occasionally, due to the nature of some contractual restrictions, we are unable to ship a specific product to a particular territory. Jacket images are provisional and liable to change before publication.
We will not refund the cost incurred by you returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Please note that we will only be able to guarantee next day delivery for book orders made before 16.00.
18. Incentive and Discount Offers.
19. Enrollment onto courses for the sole purpose of your personal development
20. Statutory rights